Depositions / Trials / Hearings
Preparing a witness or being a prepared witness is essential to ensure the Court hears what you want the Court to hear.
Launi prepares witnesses for Depositions and Trials/Hearings to ensure they are effective and ready for the experience. Launi structures her service to fit the specific needs of each witness. In addition to discussing the obvious importance of dress, demeanor and effectively responding to questions, she also offers the following services as needed:
* Question/Answer sessions to ensure witnesses can not only appropriately answer questions, but also to be sure they answer only the questions asked;
* Teaching the witness about court procedures and teaching them how to best assist their attorney during the trial;
* Accompany client to hearing or to observe their Judge in advance of trial/hearing;
* Relaxation techniques for court appearance.
* Video recording of witness preparation review. (Additional charge)
Launi does not provide legal advice to the clients, instead she defers to the client's attorney for legal strategy. Launi often works closely with the client's attorney for a questions answer period. Launi encourages clients to answer questions honestly in a way that will help them present their best selves while presenting evidence that accurately reflects their positions.